Monday, December 7, 2009
IN 140 CHARACTERS OR LESS
• We live very near two fire stations. Good for peace of mind. Bad for overall peace. The sirens that often pass are depressing.
• If it makes you feel pretty, wear it.
• It's great when my work PC tells me it just had an unexpected error. Being a PC and all, it should have just expected it. I know I do.
• Just bit off all my nail polish. Further evidence of how posh I am.
• I'm bewitched by Susan Boyle. Her "Cry Me a River" is my favorite version of that song. And her little bangs are awfully special.
• One of the best SNL videos ever. Really. With context, it's even better. http://stupidtinyurl.com
• Going to wear my specs more often. Just picked up my new ones. First new after 5 years. They're hip and they're Fendi. Feelin' ostentatious.
• Who the hell is Lady Gaga and why do we let her get away with that name?
• I don't make Christmas lists. If I want a thing, I buy it or I just don't. This year though, gimme the magic of surprise, thus a list.
• My knee is killing me. Still. Again. As always.
• If you haven't already, go get yourself some Colgate Wisps and toss 'em in your car or purse. Genius with a capital G.
• A gift I ordered for someone else just came in the mail and I really, really want to keep it. She'll be awfully lucky if I don't.
• I do not have a green thumb. I have a brown one.
• I just bought six covers of "La Bamba" on iTunes.
• Nail polish remover tastes exactly how it smells.
• Tell the truth.
• Watching the 1967 Doctor Dolittle with Rex Harrison. Even The Husband likes it. It's pretty cute, him liking it n' all.