Well, I've finalized and submitted my Wanderlust schedule.
I'm confident that these class picks will do an excellent job of teaching me new things, invigorating my practice, and basically vinyasa-ing me right into the ground. The first class alone will probably send my shoulders into revolt and turn my arms into jelly.
• The Art and Science of Handstands with Jason & Jenny
I'm working on getting away from the wall on my handstand.
• Welcome Orientation Session: Awaken Your Inner Warrior with Duncan Wong
I think after a handstand class I will want a rest, and this is supposed to be a light practice.
• Trio with Baron, Seane, Shiva, and the Dave Stringer Band
This is supposed to be the archetypal Wanderlust Experience; I feel I must enjoy.
• Flight School: Arm Balances with Elena Brower
Need help on my arm balances.
• Crumble with Rusty Wells
I love Rusty Wells, see.
• Yoga Rocks with Shiva Rea
Yoga to Moby? Live? Yes!
• Kula Flow: Backbending from Below the Belt with Schuyler Grant
Looking for more stability in my backbending.
• Ashtanga with Extra Spice with Doug Swenson
I am thrilled about the opportunity to take a class from Doug Swenson; when our studio owner brought him to Reno I was out of town and couldn't go.
• "Tricky Transitions"--All the fun of Flowing and Floating with Brock & Krista Cahill
We're working a lot on floating in class and I seem to have plateaued.
Now I must get right on buying some new darling tops! It shouldn't matter that this thing isn't until the end of July, right?