I masochistically dig the times when I'm overwhelmed to dizziness and near catatonia. We're there now.
• Submission four due on Monday. 25ish pages of new essays for my faculty mentor, a craft annotation as yet conceived, and a tidy little cover letter confessing that I probably annotated a different book than the one I was assigned. Whoops.
• Submission 3 for my interdisciplinary course due on Friday. A grant proposal. If never you've written one, I say this: don't. Top-to-bottom, it sucks.
• Yoga competition poster to be completed. The design's done. I'm just waiting for final information and changes from the powers that be. I strongly suspect that they'll come down last-minute and I'll have to scramble to get things done.
• Expense report due Thursday. You know how I loathe those.
• End-of-year review for work commences now. Always a party, that.
And that's, of course, just the current big stuff. There's also the little commitments and obligations of the day-to-day. Presently, I'm so swamped that I sort of just sit, inert and confused. It'll all get done. By God's own miracle.
Isn't it nice when everything in your life conspires against you? I know I sure do love it. I feel so cared for.